Here is is gadget GUI for Industrial Process control, WebApps. The buttons make a sound and Light up internal LED lamps. Power On-Off control, Digital Timer; Start, Reset Scroll and Select are the controls.
An Image ScreenShot is above.
A Web Widget which is a Preset Timer. This can be Programmed from any Browser. It can also be modified to control external outputs. This project will only be a Web Gadget for Education, it will not have any external interface.
Live Gadget that can be Operated
Digital Timer Gadget Visual Interface
But for now, back to earth, I will just complete some more simple tutorial gadgets. This Idea of mine is Open Source, please keep it that way.
The advantage is that the industrial process or Home automation can be monitored and controlled on any computer including tablets which has a Browser. The plant automation or Home appliance can be regulated even as you travel back from factory to home. Or in any city from the Cyber Cafe. A Wireless Lan and Computer with Browser is all you need.
Set by pressing select to get a marker over orange digit, Use Scroll to set number. Press Start to start timer, Start to be off to set again. The buzzer will turn on when Time elapsed matches time set. and the alarm relay trips. And a Flashing Annunciator signals end of process. Now Reset will start process again and stop flashing LED.
To use this like a regular instrument, you need a small portable hand-held computer with browser. Fix that in a Cabinet by filing or grinding it to size and wire the relays and supply. :-)
Digital Timers, Counters and Clocks
- Power - Powers On or Turns off Gadget.
- Select - Selects Digit to be set with an Arrow Marke.
- Scroll - Increments the Value of the Digit, Rolls over.
- Start - Starts a Timed Process, Stops-Pauses a Process.
- Reset - Resets the entire Cycle, Brings Process Time to Zero.
- Process Time - Seven Segment Green LED Display.
- Preset Time - Small Seven Segment Orange Display.
- Annunciator - Green - Red LED Flasher Signals Alarm.
- Status - Text Status of Program, Below Process Time.
ideas of delabs - id1008